Trials Applicants Wanted For Earth Medicine Commercial Fertilizer
Please contact us for more information on how to apply for our Commercial Fertilizer Crop Trial Program.
Golf Courses & Commercial Growers
Our mission is to provide a product that is effective in restoring the biology that has been stripped from our soils from years of high production farming, over use of chemical fertilizers and sterilization of our soils. It is our vision to offer Earth Medicine to as many unique growers who care about the sustainability of their soils, quality of their crops or Golf Greens and the nutritional density of the food they are growing. Our product is not only potent but it is derived from a known single source and contains only two regenerative ingredients, dairy cow manure and straw.
Our in-house microscopic qualitative assays provide regular insight into the microbial health and well-being, ensuring that we are producing energetic and biologically diverse pellets.
Our proprietary process is unique in its focus on doing no harm to the biology. We preserve all the microbial life throughout our gentle pelleting process.
A well-managed soil biology program that introduces abundant soil microorganisms, over time, can reduce the need or amount of other non-environmentally friendly and expensive singular use products. No gloves, mask or complicated calculations are needed when using Earth Medicine Commercial Fertilizer.
Our application methods are compatible with existing golf course and crop management practices such as top dressing, divot repair, turf repair or while using slit tine or other aeration and spreading equipment. Earth Medicine Commercial Fertilizer is ready to go to work when watered or worked into any existing soil, crop or turf grass.
Our pellet lessens soil compaction by improving soil pore space which increases soil oxygenation. Earth Medicine Commercial Fertilizer offers a naturally occurring slow release NPK at a 1:1:1 ratio and can help release existing trapped Nitrogen from the soil from previous chemical fertilizer applications. Improved soil biology improves overall plant health, resistance to disease and pests and tolerance to dry conditions.
The available biology will stimulate the rejoining of grass roots to the soil in a responsive and timely manner. Using Earth Medicine Commercial Fertilizer for all turf and crop growth will result in a quicker response from the turf and plants in its ability to heal or re-green.
Benefits of Earth Medicine Commercial Fertilizer:
- A well-managed program that introduces improved and abundant soil biology can reduce the need and amount applied of other environmentally harmful and expensive products that may be toxic to handle.
- Our superior quality fertilizer ensures a superior living biologically pellet.
- Our proprietary process is unique in its focus on doing no harm to the compost organisms while it is gradually concentrated into our organically formed pellet
- The Earth Medicine Commercial Fertilizer is full of varied symbiotic microbial life and is ready to go to work when watered or worked into your existing soils.
Humic And Fulvic Acid Within Earth Medicine Commercial Fertilizer:
- Our product has been tested by IAS Laboratories for Fulvic Acid AOAC/ HISS/ Lamar method. This standardized method for Humic / Fulvic Quantification is a resin base method designed to provide accurate Fulvic Acid levels by reducing salter interference.
- Earth Medicine contains 4% Humic and 7% Fulvic Acid, as well as living biology which is fundamental in achieving optimal results as the biology acts as a carrier for the Humic and Fulvic acid.
- Adding Humic and Fulvic Acid to your crop management program will help to reduce the amount of nutrients that your plants need, which results in healthy growth and excellent yields.
- Earth Medicine Commercial Fertilizer improves the properties of the soil it is added to by supplementing and rejuvenating them.
Basic Application Process
Please note these are general application recommendations. Our team will provide you with a custom application and soil amendment program that fits your unique commercial growing needs.
We recommend a minimum of 50 pounds per acre of golf green to a maximum of 100 pounds per acre of golf green.
Our product is packaged in convenient and portable 5 gallon pails containing 25 pounds of Earth Medicine Micro Pellets.
We recommend an application of 2 pails or 50 pounds of Micro Pellets per 5500 square foot Green or crop area, applied up to three times a season or as deemed necessary according to existing conditions.